Sunday, September 20, 2009

Holiday Gift Plates $2.00

These plates are a great holiday gift idea. Very inexpensive, so just load them up with cookies & treats to deliver to your neighbors, friends, teachers, loved ones, or co-workers!









The $2 price will include the plate, and random choices of paper with printing done already.
To order, please post comment and tell me how many you want of each plate. Plate sayings are as follows: "Santa's Cookies", "Wise Men Still Seek Him", "Eat Well, Love Much, Laugh Often", "Eat Dessert First", "Give Thanks." Please order by October 6th.


3 comments:

The "Laytest" News said...

Kim Lay quantity 1 of "santa's cookies"

Tammy P said...

I would like 5 of the "Eat well..."; I would like one
(1) "Santa..."; one (1)"Wise Men...";and one (1) "Give Thanks"

Derek & Ashley said...

Hey Suzy, I left you a message on your answering machine, but I thought just incase I would put it on here as well. My mom, Cheryl Miller, wants 2 eat dessert first, and 2 eat well, laugh often, love much. She wants to do the vinyl lettering on them, and she wants to provide her own paper. She would like to know the dimensions of the plate so she can cut her paper to the right size.
Thanks, Ashley